To Our Wonderful Clients,
In the midst of recent
developments with COVID-19 (The Corona Virus), we are implementing a plan to
help protect our clients and our team. These may be updated with the changing
environment surrounding the Corona Virus. Please watch your email for further
So far, there has not been evidence that pets are able to transmit the virus back and forth with humans and we are not concerned about handling and treating patients. Our concern is human to human transmission. The greatest risks for transmission are through airborne particles. Surface contamination is another mode of transmission and is something we already manage in our routine operations. We routinely disinfect surfaces and wash our hands. We are adjusting our practices to focus more on limiting exposure between humans.
Our Internal Cleaning Plan
- We have medical grade disinfectant that we will now use to clean the front desk surfaces and the credit card machine after each user.
- Our credit card machine is on the desk for you to operate yourself.
- We will use the same disinfectant to clean the outside door handle as much as possible throughout the day. The front door can be pushed open on the way out without touching it.
- If you need to wash your hands during or at the end of your visit with us, please don’t hesitate to ask and we’ll guide you to the bathroom.
- We will disinfect the faucet handles on the bathroom sink after each use.
- We will be disinfecting our phones and desk, keyboards and mouse surfaces at least once daily.
Non-Traditional Appointment Option
We don’t want a pet who could benefit from swims in our pools to lose the opportunity to do so. If you are concerned about limiting your exposure, have possibly been exposed yourself or have undiagnosed symptoms please ask for one of these special options. If you think you may have symptoms, please don’t be shy about telling us, we all want to be as safe as possible.
will meet you outside the front door and take your dog inside for a swim. You
can remain in your car during the appointment and the coach will speak with you
on the phone about your pup’s session. We will also check you out over the
phone before you leave. Then we will meet you outside the front door with your dog.
Our goal is for the K9 Aquatic Center to be the least risky place you visit outside of home so your pets can still get the exercise, therapy and enjoyment they need without risking your own health. We also want our team members to stay healthy so we can continue to provide you with the thoughtful care you have come to know with us. As always, feel free to call or email us with any questions.