- Last result of fecal test (to be done every year)
We do understand that some dogs cannot have their vaccinations due to health reasons, and there is no reason they should be excluded. We accept dogs without vaccinations except for the rabies one.
Dogs without vaccinations (except rabies or titer test showing immunity) will be able to swim at the Center after hours (evenings or on Monday when the pool is closed to everyone else).
For senior dogs over the age of 10, we are requiring a medical clearance from your veterinarian approving of the swimming.
More questions? Check out our FAQ page, where most questions are answered, or make a note to ask us when you make your appointment.
Before your first appointment:
- If your dog has any specific issues (arthritis, stiff joints, post surgery/injury), make sure with your veterinarian that swimming will be appropriate for your pup.
- For all the other swimmers, you will just need to fill out the client and the waiver forms.
Before a swim:
- Do not feed your dog within 3 hours of going swimming
- Make sure that your dog go to the bathroom before coming (poop bags & waste can in the parking lot)
- Poop/Pool, Swim Spa decontamination = $150 per incident
- Give a good brush to your dog before coming. Do not substitute proper grooming for a swim session!
- Your dog should be on a leash when entering the Center.
- All dogs wear life jackets unless a dog is a proven swimmer.
- Payment is expect at time of service. We accept major credit cards, checks, and cash.
- 24hr cancellation notice or charged for session (except if sick)
You can click the buttons below to download or print the PDFs.
For answers to commonly-asked questions, visit our FAQ Page.